- Melton Mowbray - 01664 568 811
- St Albans - 01727 845 706
- Milton Keynes - 01908 630 169
We have a requirement for a full-time Dental Nurse at our fully private practice Soyombo Dental Specialists in Melton Mowbray, near the City Centre. This is a fantastic opportunity to broaden your experience by working with experienced Specialists and well-established clinicians.
What can Soyombo Dental Specialists, Melton Mowbray Care offer you as a Dental Nurse:
• Full-time hours available – (Negotiable depending on experience)
• GDC, Indemnity and CPD/any additional training costs covered
• Opportunity to work with a friendly and experienced team of professionals
• Competitive rate plus excellent benefits, including a Pension Scheme
As a Dental Nurse:
• You will need to be qualified and GDC registered
• You will be a team player and a good communicator who thrives upon delivering excellent standards of patient care
• You will drive to constantly deliver and improve the patient journey in line with Soyombo Dental Specialists St Albans Visions and Values
We have put the following measures in place to ensure the safety of our colleagues and patients:
• A Standard Operating Procedure which we review on a weekly basis in line with evolving guidelines and recommendations
• Full training for all colleagues on new processes
• New equipment in place to manage infection control. We have installed air Purifiers and air exchange units in our surgeries to provide the best possible environment for our teams and patients.
• certified PPE
If you would like to find out more about this Dental Nurse vacancy please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues.